Exclusive plants, located at Anjerstraat 43
2431XA Noorden, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Carnation Street 43
Personal data that we process
Exclusive plants processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Exclusive plants processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- data from persons under 16 years of age
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Exclusive plants processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Exclusive plants analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Exclusive plants also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Exclusive plants takes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Exclusive plants). Exclusive plants uses the following computer programs or systems:
[complete with the name of the system, why it is used, underlying logic, importance and expected consequences for the data subject]
How long we keep personal data
Exclusive plants does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data > Retention period > Reason
Personal details > Retention period > Reason
Address > Retention period > Reason
And so on > Retention period > Reason
Sharing personal data with third parties
Exclusive plants only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
See for an explanation: https: